Win a Year supply of FREE Crickets
AuthorPosts 43 Favorite
January 19, 2019 at 8:07 am #231
Every month, we’re giving away a year supply of free crickets.
And the rules are simple:
- Post a picture of your amazing pet, their kooky personalities, their adventurous habitats or anything else pet related. But how do I do this? Click the Start a Topic button in the upper right hand corner. Upload your picture, and give it the title Cricket Contest.
- Collect the most Critter Gold for the month (read below to find out more information on Critter Gold)
- And Boom! You just won a year supply of FREE crickets
What is Critter Gold and how do I collect it?
Critter Gold is a reward system (see here). Every community member has the opportunity to reward interesting posts with Critter Gold. If you want to win a year supply of free crickets, post an interesting picture of your pet or habitat so that community members will reward your post with gold.
And anytime you see amazing animals, interesting habitats, or anything else that strikes your fancy, be sure to reward that post with Critter Gold as well.
Announcing the Winners!
- The winner will be announced within 48 hours by the end of each month.
- The winner will be awarded a coupon code for 500 free crickets. This coupon code will be honored for 12 purchases.
- Winners may continue posting pictures, topics, and questions. But they are not eligible to win until 12 months since they won.
- And we will keep a running list of the winning posts listed here.
- February 2019 – 20 Critter Gold
- March 2019 – 21 Critter Gold
- April 2019 – 12 Critter Gold
- May 2019 – 11 Critter Gold
- June 2019 – 9 Critter Gold
- July 2019 – 15 Critter Gold
- August 2019 – 23 Critter Gold
- September 2019 – 48 Critter Gold
- October 2019 – 33 Critter Gold
January 22, 2019 at 10:53 am #253
Please please please crickets are awesome I love crickets and my freinds gecko loves them I have them as pets and I give them to my neighbor
January 23, 2019 at 4:31 pm #254
Where do we post the picture? On this thread?
January 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm #261
You’ll need to start a new topic in order to collect the Critter Gold.
1. click “Start Topic” in the upper right
2. Upload a sweet pic of your pet, habitat, or anything else pet related
3. Choose which category your post belongs (bearded dragons, leo geckos, etc)
4. Recruit friends and family to gift your post with Critter Gold.
January 24, 2019 at 8:06 am #256
Yes, do we post here, or somewhere else in the forum?
February 2, 2019 at 10:12 am #288
Sounds great and thank you for the opportunity!
May 2, 2019 at 10:44 am #556
June 4, 2019 at 4:31 pm #695
Cricket Contest This is Bubbles he’s cricket crazy. Love’s his crickets. Makes him the happiest beardie.
July 12, 2019 at 11:02 pm #1070
These are our new 9 babies bearded dragon. They are the kids of our Lissy and Dragon adult beard dragon.
July 13, 2019 at 6:48 am #1072
oh wow, they’re tiny. I had to zoom into the pic to see them. How long does it take for BD eggs to hatch? And what type of temps do you need?
August 6, 2019 at 5:41 pm #1170
Our Traveling Dragon named Wolfie! She is a traveling lizard who got a lot of attention during the summer! We live in Kansas but she traveled on our dash to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved the music, the cars, and even tried to drive!
August 6, 2019 at 5:45 pm #1174
Over the summer our traveling dragon named Wolfie went on our family vacation from Kansas to Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado! She loved hanging out on the dash and even tried to help drive a few times!
August 7, 2019 at 1:16 am #1196
One of our babies….
She is ALWAYS watching…..
August 14, 2019 at 6:56 pm #1484
these are all my little babies. This is my first clutch!! I love my leapord geckos with all my heart. Between all of them it does get pretty expensive and this free one year of crickets would help out a lot. ❤️Thank you so much for your time.
August 15, 2019 at 4:04 am #1492
wow, love the life-line of pictures! How many geckos do you have? Do you breed them commercially?
August 15, 2019 at 6:01 pm #1509
I have 4 as of right now. 1 not even a year old the other 3 is 1 yr up to 2yr. I ordered my gecko and received her pregnant which wasn’t known. Now I’m just going with it!! And she keeps laying eggs!!
September 5, 2019 at 2:35 pm #1728
September 7, 2019 at 6:45 pm #1805
i have a 8-9 month old bearded dragon that WOULD LOVE them crickets. she loves crickets sooooo muchhhh. she’s goes crazy for them. haha
September 7, 2019 at 7:52 pm #1808
He’s most certainly at that age where he needs a steady diet of feeder insects! We’d love for you and your beardie to participate. But you have to create an independent post. You can do that by hitting the “Start Topic” button in the upper right hand corner. Or, if you’re on mobile, click the 3 stripe menu bar in the upper left, and then select “Start Topic.” Let us know if you need any help!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by CritterDepot.
September 12, 2019 at 10:09 pm #1855
Note to self: remember to close the terrarium lid. Thank goodness Leeloo the Dragon has the best feline big sister any lizard could ask for.
September 13, 2019 at 4:53 am #1858
oh geeze, LeeLoo is trying his mightiest to get that feline out of his home!
September 19, 2019 at 1:48 am #1911
This is Mushu! Named after the dragon in Disney’s movie, Mulan❤️ He is growing everyday and hates baths.
October 22, 2019 at 12:01 am #2538
Hi my name is El Chapo. I love attention, chin scratches, lots of food, but most of all being out of my cage enjoying a warm bath 😊
November 5, 2019 at 4:15 pm #2836
This is Martin. I live in Richmond, Virginia. We found Martin in my kitchen!!! He’s a Mediterranean House Gecko and he does not belong here! He was just a quarter of an inch big when we found him! After some calls we found out that Mediterranean House Geckos are not common here! Only one other has ever been found in our area!
Apparently, there used to be a local pet store on our street, and two must have escaped! Martin was injured when we found him, one foot was missing toes!
Poor Martin is so tiny, we could only feed him flightless fruit flies for his first few months. Our local pet stores do not have pin head crickets. I just made my first purchase. And we are super excited for Martin to finally eat something the right size for him. He is about an inch long now (including his tail) Thanks for shipping so quickly! I will update with a new phot when we can catch him having is first big boy (or girl) meal! ❤️♥️💕