Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket contest – February 2020 Winner!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

jsnascar09
      Participant
      Cricket contest – February 2020 Winner!

This is Chessie my baby. I lost last month so I’ll try this month. She still wants some crickets….. please help her win.

Connie
      Participant

Such a phenomenal picture!

Connie
      Participant

Gotta love a Dragon and it’s cat. Lol

Zoodulcis

Go Chessie go…but what about that puss? Do they interact well when not separated by glass?

Saer was certainly hard to beat last month. He/she may have had the high score for the year (not sure but I bet the kimo sabe of crickets would know). So keep on posting and get all of your friends to chime in!

jsnascar09
      Participant

Don’t really trust Fox the cat yet. He is very interested in meeting Chessie but I’ll let her get bigger and make sure it’s a very controlled setting so no one gets hurt. Although Chessie has made friends with our younger dog faun. If we can get 15 votes I’ll post a pic of her and faun together.

Zoodulcis

Caution is a good thing. When Fox is older, things may get a little more relaxed. When I had two very young cats, I didn’t trust them with turkey chicks. When they were older, one would just sit in the open brooder, under the heat lamp, and just enjoy the show of those little things coming up to check her out. She was seven years old at that time, and much more clueful as to who was a member of the family, and therefore off-limits, and who was legitimate prey. How old is Fox?

jsnascar09
      Participant

Foxy is about 4-5 he is a rescue from a feline rescue in Lancaster Pennsylvania. He is a great cat but still thinks he is a kitten most times. With a house of rescue cats and dogs 3 of each and 14 fish tanks Chessie fits in great. One of her favorite things to to is watch the guppies I breed swimming in their tank. Or check out the 240 gallon South America tank full of Cichlids’s I have.

Zoodulcis

OMG!! You have your own petting zoo. Cichlids get huge, don’t they? A photo of Chessie checkin’ out the Cichlids would be adorable.

jsnascar09
      Participant

This is her and the 240 gallon South American tank. Also some cichlid can get large and some stay around 2-3 inches

jsnascar09
      Participant

Zoodulcis

Chessie has her own version of a glass-bottomed boat! And all for free. She is a pretty spoiled gal, but she probably deserves it. The cichlids look happy too!

Alana
      Participant

It looks like you should have won! Congrats!

jsnascar09
      Participant

Maybe but it’s the 5th and they still haven’t announced the winner for the month. Waiting to give Chessie the good news!!!!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

JSNascar09 – with a 23 Critter Golds, you are the official winner for the month of February 2020! Be on the lookout for an email that contains your coupon code for free feeders. This coupon code can be used 12 times.

Hope Chessie enjoys them!

Melissa
      Participant

😍😍😍😍

Viewing 14 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});