Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Free Crickets – July 2022 Winner!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 9 Favorite

ashleycrayz76
      Participant
      Free Crickets – July 2022 Winner!

Here are all my Lizards and Leppard Gecko that all love bugs.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Wow! Beautiful family! Do you have a favorite bearded dragon breeder? Your leo’s spots are amazing! He/she looks well fed and very happy. How long have you had him/her?

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

No breeder, all my bearded dragons were rescues. My Leo was a rescue too. The family couldn’t take care of her anymore. I’ve had her just over a year now. She loves to be held.

Zoodulcis

Good to see you are entering again and thanks for the collage of your zoo!

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

Thanks. I’ve been busy and forgot to enter.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Ah, I can sympathize with you as a fellow rescuer. I will get my household to vote for you. May only be about 5 votes, but if you ask your family and post online, it helps. Don’t be bashful, it’s your babies food and winning helps beyond measure. They are all so beautiful, great job! Don’t think I’ve seen better, more obviously healthy looking reptiles, honestly.

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

Thank you. I love all my reptiles. They are very well taken care of. I’ve had reptiles my whole life. Thanks for the votes.

ABMoore22
          Participant

I understand completely, I’ve always had a little bit of every kind of animal from horses to hermit crabs and anoles. Lol. I hate hearing the “rehoming fee to ensure a good and loving home”. It’s not that I have an issue with paying for a pet, but paying for an animal does not ensure how it’s cared for. I have free animals I rescued and I have animals I spent a lot of money to get. I love and care for them all the same, no difference. Love to see others like that, good luck!!

Zoodulcis

AB is right. Don’t be shy about asking friends and families for votes. There have been some months in years past where it took at least 20 votes, sometimes 30, to win. Now with people out and about more after lockdowns and enjoying summer vacation, it could take a lot fewer votes to win. I say go for it!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Right, I always just keep trying. If you look at the leaderboard it definitely varies from month to month, so just don’t give up, eventually you’ll get there. And since you rescue, like me, it helps me with being able to rescue and home more pets in need. I only keep what I have room for, the rest get rehomed to good forever homes.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Ookday, unless I can think of anyone else to ask, that’s as many votes as I can get for ya. Good luck!!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Ashley! You and your family of reptiles are this month’s winner for a year supply of free feeders! Be on the lookout for an email containing a custom coupon code. Thank you for sharing!

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

Thanks so much. When will I receive an email
        Thanks

CritterDepot
          Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

I’m sorry you have not received your code yet. Can you please email us as contact@thecritterdepot.com so that we have the correct email? We will reply today with your winning code.

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});