Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket Contest – April 2022 Winner

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 23 Favorite

TheEmperorScorpion
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – April 2022 Winner

This is my emperor scorpion named Hades. He loves to eat dub roaches, crickets, and superworms. I usually feed him dubia roaches, but sometimes I switch it up and feed him superworms or crickets. I do occasionally handle him, but not too often. He uses his giant claws to kill his prey instead of stinging it with its tail. I estimate that Hades is 3-4 years old, but I am not too sure because the original owner that I bought him from also did not know his age.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

A super interesting pet. What made you want to acquire a scorpion?

TheEmperorScorpion
        Participant

I wanted to get a scorpion because I was always fascinated by them when I was a kid, so I decided to finally get one.

Zoodulcis

Sounds like you were an interesting child. Are you sure Hades is a he?

TheEmperorScorpion
          Participant

I am actually not sure if Hades is a he because I actually do not know how to identify between the genders.

growingscheme
          Participant

A unique pet. I’m very impressed with your scorpion.
          https://drivingmad.io

Laura R
      Participant

I love your scorpion. It is very rare to see someone have a pet scorpion.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Hades! Your are this month’s winner for a year supply of free feeders! You are also our first scorpion winner! Please tell your pet-parent to be on the lookout for an email that will contain a custom coupon code. You will be able to redeem this code for your feeders! Thanks for sharing!

growingscheme
      Participant

A unique pet. I’m very impressed with your scorpion.

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});