Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest – July 2020 Winner!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

-db-
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – July 2020 Winner!

Lockdown 2020

Ezra our bearded dragon waiting patiently with his friends for our country to open back up … and for the mailman to deliver his dinner!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by CritterDepot.

Zoodulcis

“Ohhh the Wells Fargo Wagon is a, comin’ done the street…” could be his theme song. I think this is the best cross-species pet friendship photo I have seen on the forum so far. Were there challenges getting the cat and the beardie to accept each other?

-db-
        Participant

Actually not with the cat but our Golden Molly. She is still a puppy and just turned 1 so she is full of energy and wants to play all the time. They had to be supervised together for a while but now great together. Our cat and Ezra have been sitting together looking out the door for years now.

Also Ezra and our old Chihuahua who passed away when we adopted Molly a year ago were best friends and were seen following each other around the house all the time!

Zoodulcis

I so agree with the other posts about the world. These animal companions are so much nobler and more tolerant of differences than humans right now.

Tenley Blalock
      Participant

Hey, that picture of all of them sitting with each other is so cute! Love the picture!

Karey Poniktera
      Participant

Ezra and his fur friends!!!

Tiffany Cupp
      Participant

Ezra and his fur friends! What a great picture!

Kim
      Participant

Awesome Pic!

Michelle
      Participant

Super cute picture!!!

Braxton
      Participant

That pic is adorable!!!!!

JimmyQuick
      Participant

Fantastic Picture!

John
      Blocked

What a great example of different species getting along together.

LizardKing
        Participant

The world could learn a lot from this picture on how to get along with different people. Any very nice picture by the way.

Jacob jones
      Participant

LMAO this reminds me of the raccoons i used to have that came up to my window and cupped their hands over top of their eyes and pushed against the glass to check inside

Henry
      Participant

Ha never saw anything like that. Incredible pic.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Ezra! You just won a year supply of free feeders. Expect your mailman to stop by more frequently with feeders! Keep an eye on your email for your coupon code.
      Thanks! – CD

-db-
        Participant

Thank you to everyone who voted for me! Ezra is going to be so lucky to feast on his all you can eat dinner for a whole year! Thank you again!!

Viewing 12 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});