Topics Forums Leopard Geckos CRICKET CONTEST! – November 2020 Winner!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

ABMoore22
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST! – November 2020 Winner!

Did someone say crickets? You have my attention. Please someone say crickets! I’m already licking my lips just thinking about it. I know, I know, I might just be the cutest thing you’ve ever seen with this smile. But I’m actually a voracious little predator. I can hunt those little suckers down no matter where they go! I hope I get some votes and maybe win, Id love free crickets! I have to share though, I guess you could say I live in a small zoo. Multiple other Geckos, Anoles, Frogs and Sugar Gliders all love my precious crickets too. I guess I could give up a few.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

AB you have a vote from me! Get all of your friends to give you critter golds again for the month. There’s no reason they can’t do that.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Thank you. And I will try to get them to again. It’d be a huge help to win, so fingers crossed. I used to do a lot of rescuing and rehoming. But being on disability, what pets I have now (getting one more gecko soon that was not cared for correctly, then it’ll be my max amount) is all I can afford to care for. So I dont rescue any longer, unfortunately. But a years supply of feeders will give me the opportunity to get back up supplies (like bulbs, heat mats, substrate, etc).

Zoodulcis

Hey AB, I deleted your other post. Having two identical posts can be confusing to your fans and friends. It’s best to have one only per species and that way friends don’t get confused and divide their votes. I have found this to be true for others in the past who didn’t win and should have, but they had multiple pictures of the same pet. Posting a new picture under different species may work well, not sure yet becaue not many people do that.

ABMoore22
          Participant

thanks i treid but couldnt delete it

ABMoore22
          Participant

Update: this gecko i mentioned i was getting was adopted by a good family. Getting a Chameleon next then!

Cataclyst
      Participant

What kind of personality does he have?

ABMoore22
        Participant

He’s actually pretty sweet. He sits and watches out the side of his tank and when we come over he tries to climb out, so we put our hand in and he climbs on and uses our hand to get on our shoulders and just hangs out with us. He’s under 6 months old and loves chin rubs. 🙂

Aletha
      Participant

He is so cute! And wow, thats a lot of mouths to feed.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Thank you, and YES! If we can afford it and it needs help, we take it in. Planning on getting a Chameleon next. Our local pet shop is closing and ive wanted him for a while and i also dont want someone ill equipped to buy him just because hes going on sale. (I would have already bought him if it werent christmas shopping time)

Zoodulcis

AB, if you are ever interested in understanding the ins and outs of starting a non-profit animal rescue, I can guide you through the federal process. Go to goatgoodness.com for more information on how to contact me directly. Also, this will need to be cleared with the big kahuna that runs this site, in case he has objections to this offer.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Okay, thank you! We’re actually pretty interested in this (considering I’ve pretty much been doing this on a very small scale anyway) but was waiting until we own our own home. (most likely within the next few years) As of right now, im just skirting past with my renting lease pet rules. haha. Id love to have many enclosures and supplies on hand at all times before I go any further. Amd be able to take in anything I want, not what I can get approved be landlord.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Woo-hoo! I really hope I win (so close!). May be able to add a few rescues to the group to rehome this year if so!

Zoodulcis

Doing good! Get those friends on board with this. That will make for a lot of happy rescues.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Everyone I know that can/could vote already has. So if i get any more, its from someone on here. lol But thank you.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Do we know who won the November cricket contest yet? I’m not sure when they post it (or if i am just missing it). Thanks!

Kimberly Horace
      Participant

Awww he is too cute.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Thank you! He’s such a good boy.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, AB! Your zoo will be able to feast because you just won a year supply of free feeders! Be on the lookout for an email with a custom coupon code. Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful leo, and thanks for participating!

ABMoore22
        Participant

Awesome! Thank you so much! The Zoo appreciates it! Love this website, whether winning or not, its a great forum.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey I’m leviwebb7. That is my user name. my cricket contest photo is the photo with boy George the chameleon with the Santa hat. Thank you again for helping me get votes to help me and my friend with the contest. It means a lot to me and to him. He’s going through a lot right now. Thank god he is doing better. we were so upset about what happened the cage was a project to help me cope with what was happening! Again thank you so much

Viewing 7 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});