Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket contest – March 2020 Winner!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Dayan Miller
      Participant
      Cricket contest – March 2020 Winner!

Hello I am migi which stands for right hand in japanese my owner dayan named me migi because I am his right hand man I would love to win some free crickets I am fairly young about 5 months and am still growing I need lots of crickets that’s why I am entering the contest to help my owner dayan out because I am his right hand man so I want to help him on feeding me lots of food I love crickets a lot and also enjoy my veggies aswell I would appreciate the help this letter is written by yours truly migi the lizard

Litzy Miller
      Participant

MIGI is a unique name (: !

Larry
      Participant

Looks healthy

Zoodulcis

Migi you are quite lovely. What sort of color morph are you?

Dayan Miller
        Participant

I was sold as a fancy beardie but am shedding right now so let’s see if my colors get brighter this is me the first day dayan got me

Zoodulcis

I see now! Still, you are quite handsome even if your colors don’t brighten. How long have you been Dayan’s right-hand man?

Dayan Miller
          Participant

Exactly 3 months and 7 days counting today

Zoodulcis

Happy un-birthday! How many crickets do you eat each month?

Dayan Miller
          Participant

I can eat 250 crickets in about 6 days I eat lots and I eat all my veggies so probably 1000 a month

Zoodulcis

No wonder you are such a healthy-looking boy! Does your guy Dayan gut load all of your crickets?

Dayan Miller
          Participant

Yes he does he uses flukers cricket quencher and flukers high calcium cricket diet with some fruits and some greens aswell for them I also have some good news I started to shed yesterday I seem a bit irritated but still have the energy to chase my red runner roaches they run pretty fast but I’m faster

Zoodulcis

Shedding is always a challenging time. But you will feel so much better when it’s over! Dayan is really on the cricket gut-loading action. Sounds like he really loves you. I bet he enjoys watching you snag those roaches. How many of those does he give you each week?

Dayan Miller
          Participant

They are new to me this is his first order of 250 of them but he gives me around 40 a day and a side of greens for later he placed an order of 1000 crickets so when I have no more roaches I can eat some crickets

Zoodulcis

Wow! Dayan really knows how to stock up for you! That’s very smart and you are lucky to have him.

Does he take you out to play with him everyday?

Dayan Miller
          Participant

He doesnt but I will make him start taking me out at least 20 min a day to play after I am done shedding

Dayan Miller
          Participant

Thanks for reminding me I will start taking migi out to play more often

Zoodulcis

As soon as he is done shedding. He looks like he has every reason to be cranky right now, but soon he will feel like a new beardie!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Dayan & Migi – congratulations! You are this month’s winner for a year supply of free feeders! Be on the lookout for an email that contains your coupon code. This code can be used 12 times. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});