Topics Forums Chameleons CRICKET CONTEST! – January 2022 Contest Winner!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 17 Favorite

ABMoore22
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST! – January 2022 Contest Winner!

This is Rexxar! He is a one year old Veiled Chameleon. He’s a very feisty guy who is picky about who he let’s touch him. But likes his butt being scrathed, like you see here. He loves to try and snatch his Leopard Gecko brother and group of Anole siblings’ food before they can get it. If only i’d let him, he’d be even happier.

Please help us win the Cricket contest! This year we almost had to rehome this guy and a few of his siblings, because we fell on hard times. (That’s why I’ve been gone from this site for a while, no internet)
      Thankfully we are slowing coming out of it, but winning would help speed that up and ensure this guy and some of his siblings can stay in the home they’ve always known and the great care they’ve always had. Thank you! Missed you all!

This is for the Jan contest.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Good to hear from you again AB. I was getting worried. I did of course give you a gold, now you need to get all of your friends to do the same to keep Rexxar fat and happy.

ABMoore22
        Participant

I appreciate that. Just super busy now. I care for both of my grandparents now and doing home schooling so always got something got something going on. Lol

ABMoore22
        Participant

Oooh, my goodness. I THINK I won?? I really hope so. It’s been a hard year and the first time I ever thought that I may actually have to re-home them, and I had to stop rescuing, which was really hard for me. Regardless if I won or not, I appreciate you guys and the good deeds you do!

ABMoore22
      Participant

I meant he likes his butt scratched here. Lol. But PLEASE vote for us all you animals lovers. We can really use it this year! Everyone on here is so great, love you all.

Zoodulcis

LOL…we kknew what you meant.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Hello, I just wanted to thank anyone who voted/votes for our little scales/furry family with critter gold. We really hope we win because we genuinely need it this year.

We pride ourselves on giving our pets the best care possible and would like to be able to continue doing that and helping others. Just been a hard year with work and health issues, don’t wanna have to possibly re-home anyone. First for everything though, just gotta do your best everyone! Keep your heads up! So thank you all!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congrats, ABMoore! You and Rexxar won a year supply of free feeders! Please be on the lookout for an email that will contain a custom coupon code that you can use anytime. Thanks for sharing pictures of your amazing pet and knowledge!

ABMoore22
        Participant

Thank you guys so much! We definitely needed the help this year!! Love this company and forum, just great people all around.

Zoodulcis

Woooohoooo!!! Congrats on the win. And thank you for all of the awesome tips for reptile and amphibian pets you have provided over the last couple of years. Hopefully those crickets will help with your rescue expenses. Keep on truckin’.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thank you, definitely will help. I enjoy it here and like helping others with what knowledge I do have. No since in having it if it’ll just go to waste and not benefit anyone.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Hello, I was just wondering if you knew when the code would be sent? I haven’t seen an email from you guys yet and I’m just wondering if maybe I missed it or if it just didn’t send. Thank you!

ChickenMann123
          Participant

Congrats man on the win! Beautiful Chamelion, you deserved it!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thank you. If you just keep trying, you win eventually. This year, i actually NEEDED to win. lol. It’ll hold us over the next month or so until our finances are stable again. I can also go back to rescuing again now too!

Carla Meeks
          Participant

about how long was it when you received the code after winning?

ABMoore22
          Participant

I won once before too and got that code within a few days. This time it took about a week. I’d say you should get it within 2 weeks from the announcement. If not, leave a comment here to Zoo or message the company here: contact@thecritterdepot.com or in the contact section on the main ‘thecritterdepot’ site.

Carla Meeks
          Participant

I got it at like 3am today lol just placed my order for crickets. Thank you 😊

Zoodulcis

Yep, if you have not heard from the boss man, let me know by the 14th. I will forward the request to him directly.

Carla Meeks
          Participant

Yep no worries. I recieved it at 3am today 😊 good timing because I had to order crickets lol

Zoodulcis

Oh good, the boss sometimes does things in the wee hours, and I guess this was one of those times. Glad you got it and enjoy (or rather watch your critters enjoy!!)

ABMoore22
          Participant

Don’t know where you are but the shipment comes from Texas. I ordered on the 9th, USPS got it on the 14th and it was at my door on the 19th. So it may take a little to get to you. Just keep that in mind so you dont run out of food! But theyre great quality, dont forget to feed your feeders also. That keeps them fat and healthy for your pets.

Carla Meeks
          Participant

Indiana. It usually arrives by Friday if I order Monday.

ChickenMann123
          Participant

Do you have any idea if the code you recieve ever expires? Im just curious to know 🙂

Carla Meeks
          Participant

It’s good for 12 purchases and expires 1 year from recieve date. So mine would expire 3/7/23

ChickenMann123
          Participant

Ok, cool!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Yup, you can order as many times each month as you like, until you hit the 12 purchases mark. I limit myself to one order per month for the year usually. If i need any more, i pay with money to spread out my free orders.

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});