Topics Forums Chameleons CRICKET CONTEST!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 7 Favorite

ABMoore22
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST!

This is Rexxar! He is a one year old Veiled Chameleon. He’s a very feisty guy who is picky about who he let’s touch him. But likes his butt being scrathed, like you see here. He loves to try and snatch his Leopard Gecko brother and group of Anole siblings’ food before they can get it. If only i’d let him, he’d be even happier.

Please help us win the Cricket contest! This year we almost had to rehome this guy and a few of his siblings, because we fell on hard times. (That’s why I’ve been gone from this site for a while, no internet)
      Thankfully we are slowing coming out of it, but winning would help speed that up and ensure this guy and some of his siblings can stay in the home they’ve always known and the great care they’ve always had. Thank you! Missed you all!

This is for the Jan contest.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Good to hear from you again AB. I was getting worried. I did of course give you a gold, now you need to get all of your friends to do the same to keep Rexxar fat and happy.

ABMoore22
        Participant

I appreciate that. Just super busy now. I care for both of my grandparents now and doing home schooling so always got something got something going on. Lol

ABMoore22
      Participant

I meant he likes his butt scratched here. Lol. But PLEASE vote for us all you animals lovers. We can really use it this year! Everyone on here is so great, love you all.

Zoodulcis

LOL…we kknew what you meant.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Hello, I just wanted to thank anyone who voted/votes for our little scales/furry family with critter gold. We really hope we win because we genuinely need it this year.

We pride ourselves on giving our pets the best care possible and would like to be able to continue doing that and helping others. Just been a hard year with work and health issues, don’t wanna have to possibly re-home anyone. First for everything though, just gotta do your best everyone! Keep your heads up! So thank you all!

Viewing 3 reply threads