Topics Forums Lizards Cricket Contest – March 2022 Winnter!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 26 Favorite

Oliver Mann
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – March 2022 Winnter!

Hi, this my mexican alligator lizard. I got him a few years ago from a reptile expo. I named him Happy because he makes everyone around him happy except for the crickets and worms. I usually feed him crickets and superworms, but on some occasions I will feed him silkworms or hornworms.

Zoodulcis

Wow, he is very different than the alligator lizards typically found in the southwestern US. They are very brownish, and have personalities like that implied in their name. You learn something new every day I guess, since I never knew alligator lizards of any kind made good pets! Beautiful color, but does he ever try to bite?

Oliver Mann
        Participant

He does not try to bite me, but I think it is because I handled him when he was young, so he became more docile.

Zoodulcis

I’m sure that helped tremendously. How old was he when you got him?

Oliver Mann
          Participant

He was a few months old when I got him.

ABMoore22
      Participant

This is one beautiful lizard!

Davey
      Participant

I love your lizard!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Really beatiful! What’s his temperament like? Can you hold him and take him outside like a bearded dragon? I’m assuming he’s fully grown by now. What’s his length?

Oliver Mann
        Participant

You are able to hold him, but I usually don’t handle him for long periods of time because I think it would stress him out. He is fully grown and I think he around 10 inches long.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Oliver! Your beautiful mexican alligator earned the most Critter Gold and are the winner for March! Be on the lookout, we will email you a custom coupon code that you can use on crickets, superworms, roaches, and any other feeder that Happy may love. Thanks for sharing!

ChickenMann123
        Participant

I almost had it! Good Job! Lovely Lizard!

King
      Participant

Congrats on winning!

Viewing 6 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});