Topics Forums Frogs – Pixies, Pacmans, & More! Cricket Contest – August 2021 Winner!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 13 Favorite

Maddie
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – August 2021 Winner!

This little guy is hailing from our humble nature center, The Pringle Nature Center (PNC for short). We have aptly named him “Mr. Pringle” and he is a gray’s tree frog. He is also the newest edition to our pringle family! Here at the PNC we have 4 yellow-spotted salamanders, a red-earred slider, a snapping turtle, a corn snake, and a handful of Madagascar hissing cockroaches residing at our facility! In this picture you can see Mr. Pringle exploring his new habitat. However, he is pretty shy and stays out of view most of the time 😅 One of our favorite things about this little frog is how talented he is- we have already caught him changing colors from white, to green, and to brown! He may be very little, but he’s got a big personality 😎

Zoodulcis

Sounds like a lot of mouths to feed! Do you have a favorite?

Maddie
        Participant

Hehe it sure is! And I do (but don’t tell the others :p) I love the salamanders the most! They are adorable and they oddly remind me of puppies which I find endearing, haha

Zoodulcis

Could be those big smiley mouths!

Maddie
          Participant

I think you’re right 🙂 This is my favorite picture I’ve gotten of Harold

Attachments:

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Mr. Pringle! Your other reptile friends are going to be green with envy, because you are August’s winner for a year supply of free feeders! Keep an eye out for an email from us. This will have your coupon code which you and Mr. Pringle can redeem for your bugs! Thanks for participating!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});