Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest – September 2022 Winner!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

Luckythebeardie
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – September 2022 Winner!

Lucky loves the sun! ☀️

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by CritterDepot.

Luckythebeardie
      Participant

This is my first time uploading here so hopefully everything looks okay!

Zoodulcis

Nice clear picture. Lucky seems to be enjoying the deck. Who doesn’t? How is he?

Luckythebeardie
        Participant

Thank you! And Lucky is good! He loves sunbathing outside and eating dubia roaches!

oreganostart
          Participant

This is one beautiful lizard! I love his colors!

ABMoore22
        Participant

Hey, any news on the code? Last I heard they hadn’t gotten it and we’re asking if you knew anything. Comments below us here

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Lucky! You are this month’s dual-winner for a year supply of free feeders! Keep on the lookout for an email with a custom coupon code! Thanks for sharing, and hope you and Lucky enjoy!

Luckythebeardie
        Participant

Wow! We are super excited!! Thank you so so much!!! ❤️

ABMoore22
          Participant

This picture looks professional. He’s a beautiful guy.

*Also posted this part on other winner thread*
          I think it MAY be the first duel winner. Definitely a first since I’ve been here, which as been for about 2 years at least. Winning definitely helps and reduces so much worry about your pet, Ive won twice so trust me there. The code can come at any time of the night or day, anywhere from 2-10 days is my experience and from others comments. I’d say no longer than one week is average.

Luckythebeardie
          Participant

Thank you so much @ABMoore22! And I really appreciate the info about when the code will come! winning will definitely me so much as I’m always getting insects for not only Mr. Lucky but also my two leopard geckos!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Oh, I forgot to add. The free insects is worth $23, or 500 crickets, etc. so if you just pay $2 you can get 1000 bugs. I alternate between crickets, black soldier fly larvae and super worms. I have bad luck with crickets, so I get them less since you can’t get refunds on insects from the coupon. Hope that helps.

Luckythebeardie
        Participant

Have the emails been sent out yet? I’m wanting to make sure I didn’t lose it if they had been.

ABMoore22
          Participant

It gets sent to whatever email you use to sign in here. I don’t work here, but Zoo can find out for sure. First Check your spam and also search “critter depot” in your email search bar and see if any with the code pop up. If no luck there or in spam, let us know here and I’m sure Zoo will find out for ya.

When you do get it, I forgot to add, you can use the code 12 times. Doesn’t have to be once a month you can use it back to back, but only 12 times. I do tend to use it once a month though, aside from the first month.

Luckythebeardie
          Participant

Thank you for your response and the info! I looked, but I wasn’t able to find it in my inbox or my spam.

BiscuitMom19
        Participant

I won some time before this and never received anything and had reached out and no one even cared to respond to me. Why is that?

oreganostart
      Participant

This is one beautiful lizard! I love his colors!
      https://happy-wheels.co

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});