Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket contest: My first climbing on bamboo – June 2020 Winner!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CritterDepot 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Posts 93 Favorite
    MINHUA ZHAO
    Participant
    Cricket contest: My first climbing on bamboo – June 2020 Winner!

Hi, my name is Lizzy. I am a eight month old boy. My human brother Kevin brings me to the home garden everyday. Today I made my first climbing on the bamboo in order to eat some fresh leaves. Come on guys. Please give me a Cricket Gold so that I can have more crickets for my dinner.

Joshua
    Participant

Wow, it surely grows up fast.

MINHUA ZHAO
      Participant

Yes, he eats a lot of crickets. Please give him a Critter Gold. Thanks.

Ling Zhu
    Participant

So cute!

Kevin Zhao
    Participant

Hi Lizzy, I am your brother. I have really liked you since I bought you from Petsmart! I can’t believe how quickly you’re growing! I hope more people give you Critter Golds so that you can eat more crickets.

Mandy
    Participant

What a lovely boy!

Renyi Zhu
    Participant

可爱!

Mike Zhao
    Participant

Go, Lizzy, go !

Ling Ling
    Participant

such a curious boy!

Lijun Liu
    Participant

Lizzy, grow up faster

Zoodulcis

He looks so happy and anxious to get to those leaves! Where did you get him?

MINHUA ZHAO
      Participant

Thanks for the compliments! We got him from Petsmart as my son’s birthday gift. We feed him live crickets from Critter Depot twice a day with one feeding dusted by calcium powder. We also feed him fresh vegetables and bring him to home garden for playing everyday. He usually discharges himself there so that he can keep his cage clean. I also use his discharge as fertilizer for my plants. It is a win-win for both of us 🙂

JJ51
    Participant

A good looking boy!

Dongqing
    Participant

very cute, grow so quickly

danny
    Participant

danny
    Participant

wanderful!a

Sophie
    Participant

It is cute.

Daisy
    Participant

Wow he looks so much bigger than last time!

Hai
    Participant

Lizzy, cute boy

Kelly
    Participant

so cute!!!

reptisun
    Participant

does she ever try to run away?

MINHUA ZHAO
      Participant

Sometimes he is a naughty boy. One time he went under my vehicle. It took me awhile to find him.

ReichertCaleb
    Participant

According to research from scientists, geckos in the wild eat insects such as grasshoppers, crickets, worms, spiders, cockroaches, scorpions and other small rodents. In some cases, they even eat young animals when they hatch. This is terrible.

MINHUA ZHAO
      Participant

I think it is neither good or bad. This is part of a food chain, which is a natural process. For example, lions eat bull and deer. Are lions terrible animals? That being said, I do sometimes feel pity for the crickets being fed to the bearded dragons. Crickets are very lovely too, in particular when viewed under a zoomed lens.

CritterDepot
    Keymaster

Congratulations, Lizzy! Your just won a year supply of free feeders. So no need to keep hunting for bugs outside! Keep an eye on your email for your coupon code.
    Thanks! – CD

MINHUA ZHAO
    Participant

Have you ever heard of the social network promotion? My family and friends all over the world are voting for me! Open your mind. Do not make such rude judgement solely based on your knowledge.

Zoodulcis

Don’t worry Minhua, Nixi is rude to everyone. I am now going to block her from the site.