Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Patty would love to win the Cricket Contest!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Brittini Garlett
      Participant
      Patty would love to win the Cricket Contest!

Patty would love to win the cricket contest!

Zoodulcis

What a cutey. Looks like she has a nice set-up. How old is she?

Brittini Garlett
        Participant

Thank you. About 10 weeks old.

Zoodulcis

Did you acquire her as a lockdown treat for yourself?

Brittini Garlett
          Participant

We got him on St. Patrick’s Day. He was very small and malnourished. He almost died a few times but we managed to help him pull through. Now he’s thriving!

Zoodulcis

Hence the name. One of my all time favorite people stayed in Phoenix just a bit too long this year for St. Patricks day. His name is Patrick or Padraig in Irish. His wife left for their home in Ireland just before the lockdown. He didn’t, and has had to be separated from his family for over 2 months. He is home now after a trip from hell to get there with Aer Lingus complications. But he is there and well. Not bad for a 75 year old.

Perhaps your Patty will enjoy the same hearty health and robust good fortune his entire life. Sounds like he in on his way thanks to you. Was he a rescue?

Brittini Garlett
          Participant

Thank you. We actually bought him from a pet store. I don’t really think they knew what they were doing honesty.

Zoodulcis

That is one of my biggest complaints about pet stores. Their employees are seldom well trained in animal care. Pet stores also purchase their pet offerings from mega-farms that breed their reptiles, amphibians and small rodents in the equivalent of concentrated animal feeding operations, rife with disease and misery. Patty is lucky to end up with a caring and informed owner. Many are not so lucky.

Brittini Garlett
          Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});