Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Dakota Kirk
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hello! My name is Pluto and I am a 2-month old bearded dragon. In this photo, I was hard at work doing maths with my human. It was a lot of problems, so I fell asleep on the back of her neck while she worked. If you ever need help with the additions and subtractions, let me know. I can even count (crickets, mostly). When I’m not mathing, I like to sit on my warm rock and declare that I am king of the mountain, a fearsome ruler loved by humans and hated by crickets. Sometimes I also eat the carpet when my human is trying to starve me by not giving me a cricket for two minutes, but she is also kind of a dictator and doesn’t even let me. Her brother is much cooler. I pooped on his head once to let him know that.

Zoodulcis

Well Pluto, you are among many celebrity reptile stars who have pooped on someone’s head. This human (me) has always cracked up, and then been embarrassed when a San Diego Zoo animal pooped on Johnny Carson’s head. I was in charge of some of those non-human guests who decided to make their wishes plain. To his credit, Johnny took it well. Just don’t overdo it!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});