Topics Forums Chameleons Happy free range Chameleons lounging

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Veronica
      Participant
      Happy free range Chameleons lounging

After they eat they always climb around to find a perfect spot to relax!

Zoodulcis

And it looks like they found the perfect spot. I bet these guys are hugely happy with their lives. Have you had them a long time?

Veronica
        Participant

Hello! Yes they are! I’ve had my male and female for 2 years and the second male for 7 months, he was a rescue!Do you have any?

Zoodulcis

Sadly, not at this time. I have two elderly house cats and once they are gone, I will be converting their ‘cat room’ to a reptile room with higher humidity and lots of plants in addition to enclosures for various crawlies.

What made you decide to get into chameleons? I am fascinated by their eyes.

Veronica
          Participant

Sorry for the late reply. Like you mentioned I was always fascinated with their eyes and loved their color shifting abilities. I wouldn’t trade these guys for anything! My boxer dog watches them as they walk past them! It’s hilarious I always wonder what he’s pondering. Not that I wish your cats hurry and leave but I hope you get your reptile room one day!

D P Boscia
      Participant

Is she gravid? Or is it the angle?
      Cute couple!

Veronica
        Participant

Hello, yes she was Gravid in this picture. It was her first batch. Thanks I also agree they are fab couple! Do you have any?

D P Boscia
          Participant

Yes, Jackson’s, Mom, Martha and 13 – 5 month old juveniles. She’s ready to drop another batch any day now! I don’t know if they are their late step dad’s, mom’s old beau or a mix of both – I don’t know how that sperm storage works. Jackson’s give live birth so I have to watch her closely when she is out of her cage roaming the plant room, we have seven free range anoles who may eat them. (Right now one of the juvi boys has gone where no cham has before, behind the sunscreen & is having a ball chasing the anoles from their domain)
          How long does it take for your eggs to hatch?

D P Boscia
          Participant

Here’s Martha’s belly!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});