Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Crickets

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

John
      Participant

I was looking at critterdepot.com and was wanting to know which crickets they sell. Is it the original brown crickets or the banded crickets?
      Thanks

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Hi John,

We sell the acheta domestica, the legendary house cricket!

John
        Participant

Ok. My lizard will not eat the banded crickets. I have no idea why. He just will not eat them.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thats odd. But I get it. My Leopard Gecko is 50/50 on The Critter Depot crickets (I think thats mostly because of brumation right now though), but ALL my other reptiles absolutely love them no matter the month and eat them more readily than other crickets Ive bought from other places. Not sure why.

John
          Participant

Just so I do not buy something my lizard will not eat. The crickets below are the ones this site sells? I have bought from other places saying they sell the acheta domestica, so I’ve ordered them and they were the banded crickets. I had to give them away.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Yup. I have some right now from critter depot and they look just like the picture. Not banded crickets. Ive been ordering from them for a while now and have never gotten banded crickets. What type of lizard do you have?

John
          Participant

My nephew that lives with me has a bearded dragon and one of my other nephews just recently got a crested gecko.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});