Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

katzaafoz
      Participant
      Cricket contest

As mean as he is beautiful! Absolutely loves crickets and the preferred ones (with calcium powder) are his absolute favorite because they can run but they can’t hide!!!

Zoodulcis

Is he mean to crickets only, or to people too? Some chammies can be a bit cranky, for sure, but many are total sweethearts, so I am always curious.

katzaafoz
        Participant

“Powdered” ones lol. Oh no he’s mean to anything that moves near him. He’s tried to bite me multiple times. He’s only 4 months old and full of attitude.

The first time I gave him something that wasnt crickets…hornworms…he looked at me like I was dumb 😳

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by katzaafoz. Reason: Typos

katzaafoz
        Participant

“Powdered” ones lol. Oh no he’s mean to anything that moves near him. He’s tried to bite me multiple times. He’s only 4 months old and full of attitude.

The first time I gave him something that wasnt crickets…hornworms…he looked at me like I was dumb 😳

Zoodulcis

I do hope he calms down a bit. Many forum members have been able to form a tremendous and loving bond with their chammie. Occasionally, someone does report an adult that they refer to as ‘grumpy’. Do you know much about his husbandry before you bought him? I generally assume that reptiles with bad attitudes were bought from a pet store, and not a breeder. There does seem to be a correlation. But I still ask so that other members can learn or even weigh in on the matter.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});