Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Anonymous
      Inactive

Boy George the karma Chameleon

Zoodulcis

Right now Santa has Chameleon envy, since he does not wear a coat of colors, just red and only red with white trim. Have you had Boy George a long time?

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’ve had him about a month and a half! He really has brought me great joy. I started out with basic supplies. Now have built a large cage from an old display case all screen. Best early birthday/Christmas gift ever!

Anonymous
        Inactive

hey are we getting are critter gold back ? I ahd like 34 critter golds. It was not an easy task to get that many …..

Anonymous
        Inactive

So will we know soon about Decembers’s cricket contest the long suspense is killing me!!!

ABMoore22
      Participant

Wow, hes pretty. Love all the blue spots, mine is just starting to get those. Im surprised he let you put that hat on him!

Anonymous
        Inactive

He likes to crawl on people and hang out. Boy George is very well natured and i’m very Lucky. I love him! Were the boys of the house!

Zoodulcis

You can’t beat that feeling. Although it’s all girls inside my house, I got my big boys (huge pack goats) outside. What a joy to have that yin and yang in one’s life. My dad used to get creeped out by being in a house full of girls. Not really, he loved it mostly, but did like having a male dog. Balance is so fun and Boy George seems to be an awesome dude.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Here’s all my sleepy ladies ☺️

Zoodulcis

Wow, that is a cozy domestic scene. So all the cats are girls? That’s a lot of feline femininity!

Anonymous
          Inactive

It’s kinda like Jurassic park only with cats 😂

Zoodulcis

Perhaps, but the cats don’t want to eat you!!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Haha! I just saw this, so sorry for jumping in. But Ive always LOVED those movies and instantly heard Dr. Malcolm saying, “No. I’m, I’m simply saying that life, uh… finds a way.” And yours did too, you got your boy! 😛

Anonymous
          Inactive

Any way I really would like some critter gold if you all could spare some 😁

ABMoore22
          Participant

There ya go! 🙂 May be able to get a few more votes soon.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Thank you AbMoore22

Anonymous
          Inactive

These are Johnny’s reptiles

Zoodulcis

Nice looking crew!!

Anonymous
          Inactive

Oh and one more

ABMoore22
          Participant

Wow, between the two of ya, you guys have a very interesting crew there. I wish you the very best luck!

Anonymous
          Inactive

These are Johnny’s reptiless

Kim Monjure
      Participant

How adorable. Now I need to make a Santa hat for my baby girl.

Zoodulcis

Funny how God created their heads in the perfect shape to hold a Santa hat in place 🤣

Anonymous
          Inactive

Totally agree!!

Anonymous
          Inactive

Hopefully Boy George and the crew get some more critter gold soon!!!

Anonymous
          Inactive

where’d all the critter gold go?

Zoodulcis

They went away about a week ago. They are not gone for good, and the IT guy is working on it. I wish I knew what the problem was so I could share it with you, but I am in the dark as well. I have faith that they will be back soon.

Rebecca Webb
      Participant

Love the hat! Merry Christmas George!

ABMoore22
      Participant

So far you are in 2nd place! The leader so far has 31. Keep up the good work!

Zoodulcis

Gosh, I sure hope so!!! I contacted the owner again this morning since I noticed some additional glitches. Thanks AB for posting that he has 31. That is super helpful. Do you know for sure, who is number 1?

ABMoore22
          Participant

glad I did that too! lol. I thought it was camdyn, but i cannot be sure. I know nickole had a fair amount too. Maybe you could make a post asking if anyone remembers their numbers and see if our memories match up? Or maybe if they have screenshots of it or anything.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I actually had 34 my last day

Anonymous
          Inactive

I know by the last day I was number one with critter gold reloaded it on the 30th when my friend Sam Beckman was the last to vote. January 1st it was still there for a bit and I had the most. Then it disappeared shortly the next day

Anonymous
          Inactive

Rather I had the most on the 31st of December by the end of the day. It disappeared sometime the first of January. But i did keep checking. Did not get a screen shot though unfortunately. It would just be nice to know

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thank you for the info. I am just a participant just like you, but im sure that will help the I.T people. I did not log on those few days unfortunately, but do believe you. I knew you were very close.

Zoodulcis

I have notified the website manager of your number. Hopefully you will be the winner and get those crickets soon. This has never happened before. Something with the site went wrong right on the 1st, and the year isn’t even 2000!! Sheesh, what a pain.

Camdyn
          Participant

I thought I was the winner?

Zoodulcis

Camdyn, you might be, but right now, it is all up in the air. I really want to see the winner win, but as the moderator only, and not the owner or website manager (although that might not be a bad thing) I can only ask that you all hang tight. I am not happy with this either.

Camdyn
          Participant

Have you found out who the winner is yet? I know I was behind with like 31 but then I got 5 or 6 more of my friends to like it and I was ahead by a few. I really need this because my beardie stopped eating his food so I’m trying to get something new for him to try. He has barely eaten anything in the last 2 weeks. I have ordered different things for him and he still won’t eat. I hope I won this so I can get some Dubia roaches or black soldier fly larva for him to try.

Zoodulcis

Unfortunately Camdyn, I need to refer you to the post by the site owner entitled “What happened to the cricket contest?”

Zoodulcis

Correct title of the post….”What Happened to December Winner?”

CritterDepot
          Keymaster

Hi Camdyn,

We had to make a hard decision and not issue an award for the month of December. It’s unfortunate, but we’re not able to recover the lost critter gold’s, which means we don’t technically know who won. We made a post about it a few days ago, which you can read here. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we encourage you to participate again for this month, next month, and every other month until you are anointed that month’s winner:

What Happened to the December Winner???

Sam Beckman
      Participant

What a cool looking guy!

Viewing 6 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});