Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Zoodulcis 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Posts 4 Favorite
    hakiBu
    Participant
    Cricket Contest

Say hello to my 5/6 month old Beardie, Professor Kobi Spike. He is super sweet and friendly and loves taking photos. He also costs mom a very pretty penny every month to feed. Winning this contest would mean the world to Kobi and his broke college student mommy (me)!

Zoodulcis

OK now that’s an interesting name for this handsome lad. Care to share the details?

hakiBu
      Participant

Sure! This is my Bearded Dragon and he and I want to win the cricket contest! It would be a blessing!

Zoodulcis

I understand the starving student gig all too well. But what I really meant was, why the name professor Kobi Spike?

hakiBu
        Participant

Ahah! I chose Professor, because of his striking intelligence and personality. It also has a nice ring to it. I chose Kobi because it sounds beautiful and it’s meaning: supplanting. He replaced a Love of mine. Finally, Spike was Added at the last minute because of how spiky he is. Thanks for asking!

Zoodulcis

That’s quite the naming journey! What a hoot. And I learned something new, for I did not know the meaning of Kobi.

Your naming protocol was so funny it makes me wonder what your major is?

hakiBu
      Participant

A pretty neat journey I’d say! Also, I am a proud Biology student!

Zoodulcis

The best major in the world, IMHO. Macrobiology, or microbiology?