Topics Forums Crested Geckos Cricket Contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Raymie Johnson
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hello! My name is Kronos and I am an Eyelash Crested Gecko. My hooman named me after the Lord of Time because when he plays with me, time goes too quickly. I like to eat crickets almost as much as my namesake liked to eat his children.

Zoodulcis

What a timely purchase you were Kronos. As they say time munches on, I mean marches on. I hope you are able to win lots of crickets to make the time pass even more quickly. How old are you now Kronos?

Raymie Johnson
        Participant

Thank you! I am almost five months old and my hooman does not know how the last few months went so quickly!

Zoodulcis

When love is abundant, the minutes must be measured by a different metric. There is one metric for misery and a completely different one for joy and pleasure. Kronos, you must be living by what can be most measured by love, which means you eat up the minutes of your hooman’s existence in ways that cannot be measured by the stylish clock on the wall behind you. Have you graced your hooman’s existence with joy beyond measure for since you were born?

Poseidon
      Participant

Awesome name!

Renee Johnson
      Participant

I love Kronos!

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});