Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket Contest!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Brady
      Participant
      Cricket Contest!!!

Hello, Yoda my name is. LOL

I’m a 3 month old Madagascar Giant Day Gecko! I love to eat fruits, honey, and Oh boy do I love crickets!!!! I’ll jump all around my cage chasing them I will. So feed me semore! So I may become big and strong and be one with my terrarium!!!

Thanks

Dan
      Participant

Great looking gecko! Soooooo Cute!

Brady
        Participant

Thanks! He is so comical. The way he jumps around and and turns his head while looking around. He seems so interested in what’s going on around him.

Zoodulcis

Yoda, there is no try, only do. All friends to give you a critter gold, you must. Then crickets yours shall be. The number of crickets per day to eat, we must know. Size you will be, that we also must know.

Brady
        Participant

He’s currently 5¼” long. He eats about 4-5 small dusted crickets 2-3 times a week depending on size of the crickets. Sneaking in a black fly larvae once or twice a week.

He shed today. I’ve posted a video! But it’s too large.

See Link!

Yoda Shedding

Brady
          Participant

Haha sorry wrong link!!!

Interesting video though of Jim Carey painting!!!

But here’s the right one!!!

Yoda Shedding!

My apologies

Zoodulcis

From Blah to Brilliant! What did that take, about an hour? And he is really putting his all into it, you can tell by his heavy breathing. That old skin must really have itched. Is he pretty hungry after all that or does it take him a day to get his appetite back?

Brady
          Participant

It took him about 40 minutes. I offered him a cricket right after and he took it right from my hand. I put 3 more in and they were gone in about 10 minutes. That was the first time I caught it from beginning to end.

Zoodulcis

Well that is a hilarious video. And it seems to work up an appetite, all of that shedding calisthenics. Do you think he will shed again in 60 days or so?

Brady
          Participant

He shed again this morning! He’s growing fast!

Zoodulcis

That’s like two weeks later! He must be eating well 😆 He will give Godzilla a run for his money in just a couple of months at this rate!

Brady
      Participant
Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});