Topics Forums Lizards Uromastyx Cage Setup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Tony Helms
      Participant
      Uromastyx Cage Setup

Hey everyone! My name is Tony and I’m new here. Thought I would introduce myself. Me and my wife are huge reptile lovers like the majority of you here. We’ve got 4 bearded dragons 1 of which we just rescued. 2 Leo’s (they’re our 2 daughters pets) 1 crested gecko (wife) and We’ve a Uromastyx of which I built the enclosure for. Hes hiding of course lol. Ive enjoyed going through these posts and articles and such.

BM22
      Participant

Love the set up! I really enjoy natural looking enclosures. We have a large group pf reptiles too, kinda hard to only have one. Here’s our set-ups. Tropical and Arid

Attachments:

Tony Helms
        Participant

Those are awesome! Are they bio active? If so how’s that working for you?

BM22
          Participant

Thanks, took a long time to make! Yes, the tropical one is bio, clean-up crew needs humidity to live so its kinda hard to have them in an arid tank. It works wonderfully though. Just make sure you have a drainage layer you can empty from time to time. I use springtails, isopods and land snails

Zoodulcis

Awesome enclosures for sure. To win crickets, photos of the pets themselves are required. But I must say, this set up will be very informative for many forum members.

Tony Helms
        Participant

Oh of course. I posted one of my beardie for that. But thank you!

Zoodulcis

Oh good, that is sufficient. An ideal combination of a pet picture and a habitat picture for member information and inspiration. Thanks!

BM22
      Participant

What type of plant is that you have hanging? Id love to order some for my tanks. If you have a link, please add.

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});