Topics Forums Lizards Update time

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

wblive
      Participant
      Update time

It’s been a bit. Here are the two grown geckos. Established that one is male and one is female fi ally. They seem to be thriving in the past month. Both have gone through full, successful sheds. The female has grown close enough in size to the male to make it hard to tell who is who. Little guy is running around full of personality.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Thats so awesome! thanks for the update. you for sure saved these little guys/girl.

Zoodulcis

Thanks for the update! Now you just have to get all of the people in the shop to log onto this site can give you a critter gold so you can stuff those growing youngsters full of crickets.

wblive
        Participant

That would be great!, I’ve been spending around 4 bucks a week on crickets and have a great fruit fly feeding jar for them. They’ve really taken off. I don’t think there are more than 4 people here who care or even know about the little beauties. But I’m ok with that. Low profile fun behind the scenes. Cheap enough diet for them anyway. I don’t mind.

ABMoore22
          Participant

You can also breed mealworms. just so you have something in a pinch, if needed. Thats what i did, its super easy. if you want a link on it, lmk

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});