Topics Forums Lizards Update on the wild gecko I found.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

wblive
      Participant
      Update on the wild gecko I found.

Little guy is doing great, definitely not a ball of energy during the day but its fun catching him in action when I get lucky enough to. Added a few new ornaments and climbing things. Hes got a great new cave that he’s loving under the heat. Hangs out all day in there.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Thanks for the update! Hot and cool side and rocks to absorb heat from, youre doing great. If he doesnt drink from standing water (they rarely do), just mist the cage once or twice a day with a squirt bottle. (you may already be doing this! just figured id throw that in just in case)

Zoodulcis

Is he in there right now? Can’t find him in this photo. Now that you have him all set up, take a good picture of him and enter the cricket contest, why don’cha?

wblive
        Participant

Hes getting better at responding to feeding time. Got to see him hunting today immediately after throwing some fruitflies in. Also built up his rock formation and he loves hiding in his new cave. HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY, little guy.

Zoodulcis

I guess you will be celebrating anniversaries, since his actual birthdate will remain unknown!

wblive
          Participant

Haha. Very true. Looking forward to seeing many days, weeks and years with the fella.

wblive
          Participant

Here’s the little guy hopping around his cave a minute ago.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by wblive.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Mine LOVE wax worms. Not a staple diet item, but a wonderful treat. And they fatten ’em up a little when needed too. Im glad he’s eating for you.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});