Topics Forums Leopard Geckos This is my gecko Harriet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Patrick nimeskern
      Participant
      This is my gecko Harriet

This is my gecko Harriet she loves to climb and I’ve had her for 7 years and absolutely devours food like a garbage disposal. She would love to win the reward this month. 🙂

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

It looks like Harriet has a very rich environment. What do you supplement her cricets with in order to get her to such a ripe old age?

Zoodulcis

It looks like Harriet has a very rich environment. What do you supplement her cricets with in order to get her to such a ripe old age?

Patrick nimeskern
        Participant

I use Arcadia calcium supplements and a fluker farm multi vitamins without d3 or calcium as she already has her lamp for d3 and she gets her calcium on the weekends she also has a calci dish just in case she wants a lil nibble. Thanks for asking

Zoodulcis

Thank you for elaborating on that. The products and routines that experienced and successful keepers employ can be really helpful to newbies who are wondering what they should do. Reading specifics of other owners helps them get past the hype presented by sellers of animal supplements.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});