Topics Forums Bearded Dragons The rescued day 7/13/2020

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

Kara Earles
      Participant
      The rescued day 7/13/2020

The day we, my daughter & I rescued Jasper. He was in a bad environment. No proper lights, no live bugs, no calcium or multivitamin powder. We went to PetSmart and bought everything he needed. We came home. Kaelin gave Jasper a very nice bath while I set up his new house. In this picture, he was so happy. He sat on his basking rock soaking up the heat for a very long time. He’s now so spoiled rotten but deeply love by all of us. He’s been my hubs buddy. Jasper helps my hubs to relax after a long day at work. We’re a military family.

Zoodulcis

That’s a great story. I sure wish people wouldn’t acquire pets if they can’t take care of them. A great life lesson for Kaelin on responsibility and compassion. Does Jasper get to come out everyday to hang out with a family member?

Kara Earles
        Participant

Yes when it’s his turn. I also have a female. Her name is Iolite. During the winter, just for 10-15 minutes because it’s cold. We also have a cat & dog which they aren’t allow around the beardies. When it’s time for the beardies to come out, the girls (Baby Girl & Mabel) are put up. They get their freedom all the time.

Zoodulcis

Sounds like a well-rounded crew. I bet Jasper is going to be happy when Spring is fully here and the temps warm up. Do the beardies get to go outside in summer?

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});