Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

4crazyhawk
      Participant
      The 3 Stooges

Larry, Moe and Curly Joe

Zoodulcis

God don’t ya just want to kiss those faces! Is that a Denver Broncos fleece they are snuggling in?

4crazyhawk
        Participant

Yes it’s the Broncos. I had the made before the ended up all political correct and protests. But you just can’t imagine the feeling when you got a couple of this soft furry nuggets strapped to you chest. In your case thay would be bra babies. They would cuddle up together in the cleavage and pop (purr) when there Happy and sleeping confy and cozy. Then when you look down and you see the round black eyes lokking at you so loving and trusting. Your heart just melts and ya end givn the a treat. Sometimes I will have 4 in a pouch strapped to my chest

Zoodulcis

LOL…I live in Colorado and so I know a Broncos blanket when I see one. 

Your gang is so insanely cute, they make me want 1/2 A dozen of them.

4crazyhawk
          Participant

I have a half dozen. And they sure are the best mood and emotional therapist money can buy

Zoodulcis

I am not surprised! They should probably be prescribed by physicians for people with mood disorders!

4crazyhawk
          Participant

I agree. The community here can’t wait for me to bring them by once a month the bank knows I will be by. They get excited and as I conduct business the bank employees spoil the. The I WI go to the local thrift store to find toys for them and the workers there want to hold feed and spoil them. Then the grocery store. The manager one gay ask a cashier “what is wrong with you pulling that guy’s shirt and looking at his chest. She said no no no she wanted to see my boobies. He said what.? Yeah hid 3 sugar bears that are so cute I got to give them a yogurt drop” . He got confused tell I came back in and he just had to know. So funny. It’s great to make everyone happy and make there day. Leaving them with a great smile. I am blessed with my little sugar bears

Zoodulcis

Yes, you are blessed with your little sugars, and they are blessed with you.

I have to ask a favor, and of course it is entirely, entirely, up to you. I am updating my book ‘Zoodulcis: Our Fascination with Animals.” I released it in 2017, but because it is non-fiction and based upon current research concerning the human wellness benefits of the human-animal bond, I try to keep it current. I also try to stay away from dogs, because so many excellent writers and researchers focus exclusively on dogs, and there is so much research done on them, that my book tends to try to highlight the cognitive, emotional, and physical benefits of alternative pets. To be clear, I have nothing against dogs, having been a dog trainer and even into the obedience show ring and also the search and rescue circuit. But there is just not enough info out there on people who are having therapeutic experiences with animals that are not canine. Your comment about how people in ‘the community’ respond just triggered a thought on how this alternative pet affects your well-being and those in ‘the community’ around you. Would you be willing to share more about them and how they promote your sense of well-being?

4crazyhawk
          Participant

Absolutely, I would be honored. I can even provide pictures if you wish.

Zoodulcis

Awesome! Just shoot an email to goatlady80@gmail.com so we don’t bore other forum readers with our editorial meanderings.

4crazyhawk
          Participant

Right on. I’ll send you an email ASAP. I am in the middle of muve. Might have to remind me in a week

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});