Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Stone Does Virtual Learning

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Heather Mason
      Participant
      Stone Does Virtual Learning

Stone was learning all about healthy salad choices and how to make them! He kept licking the screen!!! Haha

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Heather Mason.

BM22
      Participant

GoHerping! lol thats so cute

Heather Mason
        Participant

Thanks!! He is the absolute cutest and the highlight of our day during all this virtual learning nonsense.

BM22
          Participant

I understand! My son (9yr) has a Leopard Gecko and its the highlight of his day to hang out with him after doing school work for hours at home.

Heather Mason
          Participant

Love that these kids have something or someone to look forward to and give them comfort.

Zoodulcis

That is hilarious!!! My favorite photo so far this month. How old is Stone and have you had him since he was just a little pebble?

Heather Mason
        Participant

Awww thank you! Stone is about 6-7 months old.

Zoodulcis

So many forum members have expressed gratitude for how their reptile pets have given them comfort, amusement and even kept them sane during these bizarre times. Is Stone assisting a young person at home with online studies?

Heather Mason
          Participant

Yes! My 6yo in first grade. Stone gives him a sanity break throughout the day!

Zoodulcis

I’m not sure whose mental health is suffering the most these days, school kids or their parents. Kids must surely miss their classmates. Entertaining pets seems to be able to give kids comfort and a healthy distraction, which must help to keep the parents sane!

Heather Mason
          Participant

And yes we have had him since he was a tiny tot!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});