Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Spike ready to take flight

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Stephanie Vukovich
      Participant
      Spike ready to take flight

Little spike here was about 2 years old when I took her in. Her pervious owners weren’t educated correctly on how to take care of her, and she was severely malnourished. It has been about 7-8 months since then and is doing fantastic!!!

Zoodulcis

That is always wonderful to hear! She seems to look up to you, literally. The bond between you is apparent.

How did you find her, to start with. Were the previous owners acquaintances?

Stephanie Vukovich
        Participant

Her previous owners are my husband’s boss, we were over for a BBQ and they asked if we would be interested in taking her. As soon as I seen her I knew I had to get her out of there. They never had a reptile before and didn’t do any research, they just went with what they were told by the person that sold her to them. She was in rough shape, small water bowl and a few crickets a month. I’m surprised (but grateful) how she survived it.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Wow, thank you for taking her in! She looks good and responsive! You must be in a warm part of the country for Spike enjoy the outdoors.

Stephanie Vukovich
        Participant

Definitely a bit warm down here in Florida! She loves being in the grass!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});