Topics Forums Chameleons Sorry here’s the cage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Anonymous
      Inactive

It took a few weeks to build. It was a really fun project!

Zoodulcis

That is really attractive! Do you find that humidity management is a challenge with this enclosure?

Anonymous
        Inactive

There a mist king that I installed, and I do live in Louisiana so it stays relatively humid. Ranging from 46-100 through out the day

Zoodulcis

Oi, well that should be plenty. A wonderful setup and design. How long did it take you to execute all of this?

Anonymous
          Inactive

About 2 weeks. My best friend down here had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a few weeks. I needed to get my mind off of that so I started building Boy George a cage

Zoodulcis

I cannot think of a better reason. Sometimes, especially these days, the best we can help others is to help ourselves. Although of course there are countless ways to do that, my jam is obviously with animal-related activities. Did your friend pull through?

Anonymous
          Inactive

He did!! That’s Part of the reason I entered in the cricket contest

Anonymous
          Inactive

He also has reptiles too. Bearded dragon, blue tongued skink, and a leopard gecko

Zoodulcis

I am so glad that he had a good outcome. We can all use a bit of good news these days! And to answer AB, you can win even though the photo isn’t titled cricket contest. We figure it out as long as the photo is plainly of a personal pet the is entering, rather than a habitat or enclosure. Is Johnny your recovered friend with reptiles of his own?

Anonymous
          Inactive

He is still recovering at his house right now. Short term is finally starting to come back. I told him a few times about the contest I figured we could share between the four reptiles. He sounded excited about it and was like get some goood photos of Boy George being pretty or looking like Santa lol . We are so relieved now!
          This is the photo we entered

ABMoore22
        Participant

Can they win the contest even though this title doesnt say ‘cricket contest’? It has the most votes out of all their posts, so I was wondering.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Got ya as many votes as I could. May be able to get a few more. Whenever I see someone with multiple reptiles and are pretty communicative (and nice) on the forum, I vote as many as I can. Hope this helps. Post your link to any social media you may have and send it to friends/family that can vote.

Anonymous
        Inactive

My cricket contest is the chameleon with the Santa hat Boy George

Anonymous
        Inactive

This is the photo

Anonymous
        Inactive

And thank you so much !!! I appreciate it my friend Johny appreciates it

ABMoore22
          Participant

I just won for November, so I completely understand how helpful it can be to win. Ill get the votes to that post as well.

Zoodulcis

That is definitely the kind of photo we are looking for. Now you have to get all your friends, and Johnny’s too, to long on and give you a gold.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});