From the photo it seems like a strong possibility. If it were me, I would completely sterilize the enclosure, and check all temperatures throughout the tank. Also, could high humidity be a problem? If so, back off the humidity until you are certain that shedding is about to occur.
These actions may prevent the infection from spreading. While waiting for the next molt to take place, I would apply (very gently) Neosporin daily, or provide your snake with a Betadine bath. Three parts water to one part Betadine should be safe.
If after all of that is done yet the infection seems to be spreading, you may need to remove furniture items that have rough surfaces. Following that, if the infection spread seems halted, I would replace all furniture with smooth rock cobbles to prevent future abrasions that may have provided a pathway for bacterial infection to occur.