I have a male white’s tree frog named Chomper that is almost a year old. Last night I noticed these spots on my frog that didn’t change color with the rest of his body. At first I thought is was just a misfire but now I’m almost certain it is the start of a bacterial infection. The temp. In the enclosure is about 75°(F) and the humidity is at 50%.
If this is a bacterial infection, what can I do to help my frog in terms of treatment??
If you have either Baytril or Neosporin handy, you can try swabbing the areas affected with those twice daily. If there is no visible change in 3 days, then it may be time to take him to the vet (since I am not one and have not examined the little dude live and up close.)