Topics Forums Crested Geckos Please help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Zoodulcis 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Posts 2 Favorite
    Slinky
    Participant
    Please help

Im new to owning a crestie…i was told he/she was a harlequin then was told it was an extreme harlequin…can anyone help me figure out the morph?
    Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatar Slinky.
    Zoodulcis

I’m leaning in favor of extreme. How old?

Zoodulcis

At this age it’s hard to be sure, but I’m sticking with extreme. Did you get her/him from a local breeder as a lockdown buddy?

Slinky
      Participant

I’ve been wanting one for a long time but finally decided to get one when i had extra money.

Slinky
      Participant

and yea i got it from a breeder…our local petco has them but wanted to find a breeder instead…had to drive 2 hours for the little thing lol

Zoodulcis

Good for you big time!! Traveling to find a breeder. Golly I wish more folks would do that.
        What is your opinion of the breeder at this point?

Slinky
        Participant

At this point they are great…any questions i have he replies to really fast and is really helpful.. so glad i found him

Zoodulcis

Really, really good to know. If at some point you feel it’s OK to give this breeder’s name, I bet other readers on this forum would benefit.