Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Pepper the leopard gecko

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite
      Pepper the leopard gecko

This is pepper the leopard gecko! She is the sweetest little gecko there is. She came out of her hide on day to greet me with a big smile and ran right up my arm after! She loves crickets, so winning a year supply would make her smile bigger. 🙂

Zoodulcis

She has such a sweet face!  I wonder if she knows this, she sorta looks like she does.  How old is she?

avernatter
      Participant

She is so adorable! What a great smile.

Thank you for kind comments! We believe she is about four months old based on what the pet store indicated and asking at reptile expos about her general size.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

She looks really curious.  I bet hunting feeder insects is one of her favorite activities!

Zoodulcis

She seems pretty happy and if she runs up your arm I’d say that she is already pretty well socialized.  You mentioned reptile expos.  Do you have an opinion on which one is your favorite?  If so, why is that?

I have only been to one so far so not the best judge of best one, but there was one this summer in New York that was fun.

Zoodulcis

How many vendors would you say were there and did their animals seem healthy and well cared-for?

Viewing 7 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});