Topics Forums Leopard Geckos New owner please help me be sure I setup a stable home

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

jsaint22
      Participant

So I just got my little guy I still can’t decide what his name should be but I’m thinking maybe topaz or jasper but I wanna be sure he has a good life and I wanna get him all he needs to grow and be happy I heard horror stories about big brand pet shops so I seen he was the only one and didn’t want him to sit alone and I loved his goofy smile when I first seen him please help me find everything good to maintain his habitat

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Sounds like your head is in the right place. And we appreciate that you care so much! Going off your profile pic, I’m assuming you’re the new parent of a leopard gecko, is this correct? We wrote this comprehensive guide on how to care for them. If properly cared for, they can live for 17 years or longer! Look thru this guide and let us know if you have any other questions!
      https://www.thecritterdepot.com/blogs/news/heres-how-to-care-for-your-leopard-geckos-habitat

Zoodulcis

Yep, the keymaster is correct. Start with the care guide written by the house zoologist (me). Then, if you still have questions, be sure to post them here. I generally get back to people within 24 hours.

ABMoore22
      Participant

I can vouch for the care guide on this forum. They’re all very good guides.

If you have any other questions were here for you, and there’s a YouTube channel that is VERY informative and teaches you correctly. It’s literally just called leopard gecko, with a cartoon gecko as the channel picture. I don’t have the link on this phone, lmk if you can’t find it. Follow the guide and that cannel and you cannot go wrong! You’re already heading the correct direction because it’s obvious you care. I love that.

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});