Topics Forums Crested Geckos New crested gecko got FOR FREE!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 6 Favorite

LeoGekerd24
      Participant
      New crested gecko got FOR FREE!!!!

My new cresty i know no tail…..:(

ChickenMann123
      Participant

Cute!

Zoodulcis

So very tiny at that age. So what’s the story with the free part?

LeoGekerd24
        Participant

I bought a leopard gecko and the lady was rehoming her daughters reptiles for her. So she decided to give it to me. Free exo terra tank and all.

Zoodulcis

Now that’s an awesome score! So then this is your first crestie?

LeoGekerd24
          Participant

Nope, not my first, just got really lucky with this little guy. i have a question tho, when i got him he was on pangea and i had to sub for another type of crestie powder until i was able to order some from online, and he wouldnt touch it and now i have the pangea and he wont touch that either, any ideas on how to get this little guy to eat?

Zoodulcis

Some people have good luck with papaya powder as a temporary temptation. Honey on the food one time might work, but not more often. Baby food is also a temporary measure that should not be continued after one or two servings.

LeoGekerd24
          Participant

Ive tried babyfood a few different flavors, no luck. Ill give the honey a shot today and try to pick up some papaya powder. Lastnight my boyfriend was able to get him to eat the Pangea off of a pop-sickle stick if he kept dabbing it on his nose, but he wont go to his bowl and eat it.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Might need to try live bugs. The movement sometimes triggers reptiles to eat when they otherwise wont.

Rosa Moreno
      Participant

Hello ,
      Is this cutie still available? I am a 3rd grade teacher looking for a classroom pet. Can you please help my group out?

-Mrs. Moreno

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});