Topics Forums Bearded Dragons My Name is Leather Back

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Sophia Runyan
      Participant
      My Name is Leather Back

My Owners named me Leather Back. Not only because I am a fancy dragon, but because I am a rescue and the same day they rescued 2 other dragons. So I have a big family. Including myself we have 11 dragons and 3 chameleons. I wanted to help my owner out during this time of need. As you can tell in my picture, I just woke up and wanted to get some rays before hunting for my food. I love this rock, my owners made it for me because I like to “Pancake” on a warm surface. I was malnourished when they got me and now I am getting the best treatment!! That is why I would love to help them out. They have given me the best life, and for that I am BEARDIE-FUL. My owners are getting the white stuff to put on my food, so I will leave on this note. Just because you’re a RESCUE, doesn’t mean you aren’t BEARDIE-FUL!!! Now its time to go hunting for my food. Have a nice day!!

Zoodulcis

Greetings Leatherback, This note is very civic-minded of you. Crickets for All!! Vote for Leatherback! With so many mouths to feed, how far does a year’s supply really last? Three months? 😋

Sophia Runyan
        Participant

I am new to this, so I hope I was able to reply to your message

Sophia Runyan
      Participant

When my owner went in to the pet store to purchase crickets(this is before we knew about Critter Depot). This is where my Owners purchased my brother IVAH. He is the reason why they started rescuing us. I will post a picture of him as well. But to answer the question of how long they will last us. Our diet consists of, dusted crickets, super worms, and horn worms. But also greens, we all love KALE. So I would say they will last about 6 months. But here is a picture of my brother and this is the reason my owners rescue us. He would’ve died and not be with us today if it wasn’t for them.

Attachments:

Sophia Runyan
        Participant

IVAH looked exactly like that when my owners went in to the pet store. They instantly got him because they felt so bad for him. The exotic vet told them that this is a calcium deficiency. He got 0 calcium and not the proper lighting and husbandry. Now he does. He gets around like all of us and he is just the sweetest little brother. I know.. I know.. how can he be so sweet when most younger siblings are annoying… Just because he is different, he gets the same treatment as we all do.

Zoodulcis

It definitely looks like a bad case of MBD. He is lucky to have his new family. What does his name stand for? I assume it’s an acronym.

Sophia Runyan
          Participant

We watch the show called Vikings. The son that is crippled but still fought every single day. That is why he was named that!!

Zoodulcis

I have watched only a few episodes of that show. But it makes sense, and seems like a very good name. Fight on, Ivah!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});