Topics Forums Bearded Dragons °~My little cowboy~°

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Eggyoke
      Participant
      °~My little cowboy~°

We got my bearded dragon Ren to sit down and take some photos, he’s very energetic but loves to take pictures.

Zoodulcis

Yeee-Haaaa! How old is Ren?

Eggyoke
        Participant

He’s ten months but big for his age I hear.

Zoodulcis

It’s hard to tell from the photo, but judging from the nice fat base of the tail area, he’s a pretty healthy boy. He may get pretty big. Do you supplement his crickets with other items?

Eggyoke
          Participant

Yes, sometimes he gets superworms and he loves them! Ive also tried wax worms and hornworms as the occasional treat.

Zoodulcis

Sounds like a nicely varied diet. Is he fond of greens or berries at all?

Eggyoke
          Participant

He loves collared greens, I’ve been trying to get mustered greens so he can try them but my local stores are always sold out. He’s picky on berries though strawberries are the only thing I can get him to eat.

Zoodulcis

Strawberries do seem to be a beardie all time favorite! Some forum members dust their beardie’s strawberry bits with Reptical or other powdered supplements because it sticks to that juicy surface so well. And if you are stuck at home now, mustard greens are super easy to grow. If you are looking for an activity to stay busy, you could go online and order mustard seeds. Scatter them in any open spot in your yard or in a planter box and you will have greens for him in less than 2 months. Just a lock-down thought 🤣

Eggyoke
          Participant

Haha thanks, might just try that

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});