Topics Forums Lizards My Frilled Dragon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

ashleycrayz76
      Participant
      My Frilled Dragon

Our newest member of our reptile family, waiting on my son to give it a name. I was thinking Thrill the Frilled Dragon

Zoodulcis

Nice-looking dude. We don’t get nearly enough Frilled Dragon pix on this forum. I like the name you are considering. Has your son wanted one of these for awhile?

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

Lol I’ve been wanting one for a long time. I usually let my son name them. And he has chosen Tommy but I’m still gonna name him a thriller
        Thanks for looking.

Zoodulcis

Aha…so he’s your pet. Well, I like Thrill or Thriller way better than Tommy (so boring). What made you decide on a frilled instead of a beardie or other reptilian pet?

ashleycrayz76
          Participant

I already have 3 bearded dragons, I’ve always wanted a Frill ever since I watched jurassic park as a kid. And again when I went to Australia and they had a bunch of there cousin lizards running free around the zoo I went too.

Zoodulcis

A trip to Australia is on my bucket list. I have a friend in Canberra who I chat with monthly. So I am very envious of your experience and can totally understand the impulse. So far, is he everything you hoped for?

ashleycrayz76
          Participant

Yes he/she is. Not sure if it’s male or female yet. Yes I have friends in Calundra on the Gold Coast. Spent 2 weeks there such a awesome place. I went to the Steve Irwin Zoo. Place is huge. I totally recommend it if you go.

Zoodulcis

Once Covid is no longer a thing, if ever, I just might do that.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});