Topics Forums Everything Else My curly hair T

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 5 Favorite

Thea Vossler
      Participant
      My curly hair T

I rescued this cheeky lil bugger from a pet store who had no source of water couldn’t build a burrow but its a very good eater loves crickets and im in love with my trantulas I have always wanted one n now I have 2 I also rescued a print toe that I named pinky

Zoodulcis

Good that he has a new more caring home. So what exactly is it about tarantulas that are so appealing to you? Is it that they are very cool? Very unusual pets that start conversations? Other?

Thea Vossler
        Participant

It’s not very often that you talk to someone that has pets and say that they own trantuals there fun to watch new worlds or more docile then old world t’s which pretty much means that the new world trantulas are more inclined to handle which you should always keep in mind handling your t’s is always at ur own risk… old world trantulas is definitely not recommended for handling they r buttholes more aggressive and just not recommended I handled my curly hair and my pink toe the same day I got them… and there fun to watch feeding them is wonderful too and you should always use thongs to feed them never your fingers as your more inclined to get tagged aka bit…and there venom is not harmful to humans unless your allergic to there venom and they hallo have uriticating hairs which is irritating and itchy n will last a few hours

ABMoore22
          Participant

Great to see someone who’s done their homework on their pets!! I used to go hold these at the pet shop near my house as a kid. Was never allowed to have one. lol

Munchie93
          Blocked

I had a Rosie tarantula when I was like 12 years old. I loved it. One day my mom was checking on it and it just happened to shed that day. She thought another one found it’s way into its cage and made my get rid of it. It would have been something if there were 2 cause I live in Pa. and no wild tarantulas here. It was fun watching it eat, how it grabbed its food and just got on top of it to eat it. The one I had loved grasshoppers and cicadas.

Zoodulcis

They are fascinating creatures. Not for everyone as pets, but people who are fanciers are really dedicated, which I think is awesome.

Thea Vossler
          Participant

Yesssss I domt recommend getting one if ur terrified of spiders including trantulas I just picked up a pink salmon bird eater yesterday freshly molted and that lil thing tried to flick hairs at me good thing the lid slides open so I didn’t get any hairs on my still needs a name I have a curly and a pinky might name it birdy cuz it is a bird eater which ironically named cuz the bird eater trantulas don’t actually eat birds

Thea Vossler
          Participant

Does anyone else own trantulas….or am I the only one here??

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});