Topics Forums Bearded Dragons My babies

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

Nikkee
      Participant

Zoodulcis

They are very tiny! Did you breed them yourself, or buy them from a breeder all together?

Nikkee
        Participant

We do not breed them. I want too lol! But they are still young right now. The smallest one tiny is my sons, and he is a lot smaller than the other 2. Pebbles is small, fattie well he is bigger than the other 2. Pebbles and fattie are in the same enclosure. We bought them from a store. Pebbles and fattie have always been together. We won’t separate them right now. They get along so well and are always laying on each other.

Zoodulcis

So you’re getting into beardies in a big way. Are these guys your very first ones?

Nikkee
          Participant

Yes we are! Yes we are first time owners. We order a 1000 crickets from this site every week or every other week.

Zoodulcis

Welcome aboard! Soon you will need even more crickets, super worms etc. If you don’t win this month, please try again next month or as long as it takes to win. This is not against the rules.

Nikkee
          Participant

Thank you!!! Yes we will have to order more soon! They are very picky!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});