Topics Forums Bearded Dragons \"Is she going to bite my tail\" Poomba thinks he is king of the castle. (LOL)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

joseph montgomery
      Participant
      \"Is she going to bite my tail\" Poomba thinks he is king of the castle. (LOL)

Poomba is a 8 to 10 month old bearded dragon, he is very spoiled. he especially loves getting his bath, although he makes a big mess ya wouldn’t think that for being such a small animal? he loves to sit in his hammock and bask in his basking lamp!

Zoodulcis

He does look a bit smug. How often does he get a bath?

joseph montgomery
        Participant

He gets a bath 3 times a week anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes? Just depends on how much he wants to splash in the water. We use a soft bristle tooth brush to rub him down to get the loose scaly dirt and loose skin off him. We also put water conditioning in his water while taking a bath as well due to him always wanting to drink his bath water lol.

Zoodulcis

OMG, can I come be a spoiled pet at your house. Just kidding, my animals all get very much the same treatment, as appropriate.

OK, I bet you gut load his crickets perfectly well. May I ask what you use?

joseph montgomery
          Participant

We use calcium powder crickets he also like mealworms wax worms roaches just about anything a bearded dragon is allowed to eat he eats it. But we do put calcium powder on whatever he eats and a multi vitamin powder. Plus he sprinkler a little bit of calcium powder on him as well.

Zoodulcis

That sounds pretty thorough. Any particular products you recommend?

joseph montgomery
          Participant

I can’t remember the brand we use off the top of my head I e got “CRC” can’t remember crap lol

Zoodulcis

HaHa!! I know the feeling. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and extra crickets for Poomba!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});