Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

FrogLady
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hippity Hop! My babies are growimg up so fast! They love feeding time, and will speak to me when I get home from work. Coolest pets ever! I think they deserve some free crickets, don’t you?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by FrogLady.

LokeyDaGreat
      Participant

I use to love frogs as a kid and then someone told me they give you warts and because I did have a wart, I thought it was true. I started researching them in books (before internet) and then started having nightmares and even though there was little truth to their speculations in my adult age I am still afraid. Not when their enclosed, however. Just yesterday, I walked the nature trail at dusk, coming home it was dark and by the pond all the toads were out and I could hardly see anything but globs hopping. Needless to say, I was scared enough I jumped on my daughter’s bike (she’s 10) and took off as she ran behind, lol. My aunt walked along side of her just thankful I didn’t jump on her back as I considered. It was a mess. Sorry, just had to share but here’s a gold apple for reading this. You’re doing great!

LokeyDaGreat
      Participant

Did you win?

kelly441
      Participant

hi

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});