Topics Forums Everything Else Hi all

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Betty Ward
      Participant
      Hi all

Nope I am not a beautiful dragon , But I have some brothers and sisters that are. My Mom loves me even though I have fur. My Name is Steve … like in Steve Irwin . Because I love to explore and I am from Australia also

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Howdy Peekabo Steve. Nice name. Very nice to meet you. How old are you and has your mom had you all of your life?

Betty Ward
        Participant

Thank you kindly, My mom has had me for only 1 year . My fur mom and dad was hiding me for a while so me and my sister was a huge surprise . Her Name is Dora like Dora the explorer. We also have Spanky Alfalfa and Pete, The our gang. Mom got them from a person that was not so nice to them ,So they are learning to trust people . But we are a big family cant forget my bearded dragon brother and sisters I have 4. A guinea Pig and a big sister German Shepard. I cant tell you no one can mess with me she always has my back ! Thank you for the nice welcome.

Zoodulcis

So glad you are now in a loving home, Steve. What sort of treats does your mommy feed you to keep you so happy and healthy?

Betty Ward
          Participant

Right now We all love the fresh peaches from the tree outside, We look forward to having a insect every night as well. What do you have for a baby if we may ask?

Zoodulcis

Right now I have 7 spoiled pack goats. All Nubian, the ones with the long ears. But I have my eye out for a ball python in need of rescuing.

Betty Ward
          Participant

My mom loves Goats ! Snakes not so much she has a phobia of them ,

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Betty Ward.
          Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Goats are awesome. The world’s best hiking buddies. Photo of me and some of my crew attached.

I don’t know why, but I have always loved snakes. I think it must be in my genes, because my cousin did too, and even grew up to get a PhD in herpetology. He loved snakes too, although for his dissertation, he did research on box turtles. My parents hated snakes, so go figure! I generally like all animals. Not as wild about tarantulas as my best friend, I must admit, but to each their own.

I have always wanted sugar gliders, but for now my two elderly house cats would be jealous. But one, day, when they have passed, I might just get a couple, and a ball python too, maybe.

Betty Ward
          Participant

I love the picture ! I never though about them as a hiking companion . After you said it , the light went off and was wow what a great idea more should do that !

Zoodulcis

Goat packing in the west is actually quite popular. There are several clubs and even a magazine dedicated to this activity. Not popular in the east, because there is not the expanse of public lands within a reasonable driving distance. Going hiking with them today, as it turns out on local public lands.

So is Our Gang composed of 4 sugar gliders?

Betty Ward
          Participant

No Maam I have a total of 9 I hope this will be it for a while 3 of witch are rescue . and then have 4 bearded dragons and a German Shepard that looks after us all

Attachments:
Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});