Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Hannibal the bearded

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Donna C Cogley
      Participant
      Hannibal the bearded

Hannibal is our bearded dragon. He has so many quirky habits but despite that he is a complete sweetheart and generally a gentleman.

Donna C Cogley
      Participant

Oops wrong picture. This is our boy Rolo. He is our Argentina Black and white Tegu… Obviously not our bearded dragon. Hahaha

Zoodulcis

HaHa, but I bet they both enjoy crickets equally! Which came first to your household, the beardie or the tegu?

Donna C Cogley
          Participant

Sorry.. I tried to fix the pictures but couldn’t figure it out. Haha. Actually… The first reptile to our fam was Bjyorn the Savannah monitor! 😁 We currently have 24 lizard babies, including 2 newly hatched baby panther chameleons..They all love their crickets!!!

Zoodulcis

Oh My Lord! One years worth of crickets is going to be stretched pretty thin with that crew. It sounds delightful though. How long ago did Bjyorn come to live with you?

Donna C Cogley
          Participant

Bjyorn is about a year old. He was adopted by my boyfriend before we started living together. Since the two of us have become obsessive with learning, keeping and adopting our reptiles. They are all so special and fascinating!!

Donna C Cogley
        Participant

Bjyorn the Savannah monitor. Our very first baby.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});