Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Gizmo hanging with his friends.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 10 Favorite

Lou Ann
      Participant
      Gizmo hanging with his friends.

Gizmo has grown so much and loves playing with his friends and is a very loving scaley baby.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Looks like Gizmo is trying to defend his water bowl!  Sounds like you had Gizmo since he was a baby?

Lou Ann
        Participant

Yes,we have him since he was little. We got him this past December and he was only about 4 inches long then.

Zoodulcis

Gizmo says ‘who’s your buddy, who’s your pal’.  Does he know they’re not real?  Can I ask where the cool frog dish came from?

Lou Ann
        Participant

I sometimes think that he thinks that they are real. It’s a tea light holder that I had found at a random little shop a few years ago.

Zoodulcis

Good score on the dish, Lou Ann.  Too bad it was such a random find.  If you had gotten it on Etsy or somewhere similar I would ask for the link to the seller and post it on this site under the frog forum section.  Gizmo has certainly grown fast since December.  You must be feeding him right!  What does his usual diet consist of?

Lou Ann
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>He loves fresh vegetable salad with celery,carrots,squash,green beans and broccoli and loves his crickets and an occasional dubia.</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});