Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Gecko Pillow

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

ABMoore22
      Participant
      Gecko Pillow

Inky loves laying his head on this rock. He has softer places, yet everyday he goes in the cave and rests his head on this hole in the rock and sleeps. It used to have a plant in it but he kept pulling it out, now i know why. Its just so cute, I had to share this quirky trait he has.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

That is really adorable that he does that so regularly. A chin rest for his weary head after a hard day of being totally spoiled! I love the little plants. Are they stone crops?

ABMoore22
        Participant

Yeah, he has it pretty hard. lol. And thank you. I think the plants would fall into the stone crop category. They’re hens and chicks (Sempervivum/semps), the taller ones Im not sure of the actual name but I know they’re succulents so reptile safe. He likes using them to scratch when shedding.

Zoodulcis

Good to know about the hen and chicks and their scientific name. When people on the forum want to know about enclosure design, I will add those to the recommended plants. They are attractive and practical. You do have a talent for enclosure design!!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Cool, I can add more plants and info if youd like. And thank you, I really enjoy it. Try to make is as close to theyd see naturally as I can.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});