Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Free Crickets

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

ashleycrayz76
      Participant
      Free Crickets

This Buddy, he is the newest member of the reptile family. I just rescued him today. He’s totally chill. I love his color and the pattern. He almost has tiger stripes.

Zoodulcis

He is just lovely! Why would the former owners rehome such a beauty?

ashleycrayz76
        Participant

It was there daughters and she moved back east and didn’t take him with her. The parents didn’t have the time to take care of him. So I brought him home.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by ashleycrayz76.

Zoodulcis

Lucky you, he seems like an awesome score. Sometimes it just happens that way. You have lots of other reptiles, I believe?

ashleycrayz76
          Participant

Yes I’m very happy with him. I do have 3 other bearded dragons and I have a Frilled Dragon, a python, a corn snake, 2 gopher snakes a Chinese bix turtle and a African Sulcata tortoise. Not on the reptile list is 5 dogs and 6 chickens

Zoodulcis

That’s right, I thought I remembered you had quite the zoo at your place. Are the chickens any special breed? I used to have silkies and silver laced Polish chickens and I just loved them.

ashleycrayz76
          Participant

I have 2 copper marens, and the other 4 I took in I’m not sure what they are. 2 are gray and black with white spots very beautiful and I have 2 skinny white chickens.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});