Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Enjoying life

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

donnalynn101
      Participant
      Enjoying life

Hi my name is Shelia. I love to bask and look at my lovely flowers. I love to eat crickets, Dubai roaches and fresh veggies .

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by CritterDepot.
      Attachments:

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

love the colors in the background.  and it looks like your beardie is admiring them too!  but what’s going on with that bridge?  it doesn’t look like it has enough support columns…

donnalynn101
        Participant

It has suction cups that hold it makes it look like nothing is holding it.

Zoodulcis

It does look like this beardie is lovin the heat.  What is in the blue bowl?

donnalynn101
        Participant

It is called flucker’s buffet blend for adult bearded dragons .  It’s a blend of freeze dried mealworms, crickets & pellets. A treat but she loves live crickets,  Dubai roaches etc and also loves her veggies 😀

Zoodulcis

Sounds like a well balanced diet.  Does the Fluker’s blend include calcium and other necessary vitamins minerals or is it just a treat to make sure your beardie has food always ready?  What is his/her name?

donnalynn101
        Participant

Her name is Shelia,yes it includes a proper balance of essential protein, fat,vitamins and minerals. I give her a daily bowl of it 20 pieces and fresh live food or veggies .

Zoodulcis

Sorry, I overlooked her name in your first post.  What is the origin of that name?

donnalynn101
        Participant

My daughter named her and also my other beardy Bob .

Zoodulcis

Bob the beardie.  That works.  Is Shelia a family name, or from a movie or book that your daughter enjoyed?

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});