Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Dino The Gecko!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

manulolo
      Participant
      Dino The Gecko!

Our gecko loves to sleep and play with me. He eats a lot of crickets! He has loved the crickets from this company, they are his fav! He is very cute and smart! We have had him for a couple of weeks and have loved every single minute. He is the best! We hope we can get the crickets.

Zoodulcis

Looks like you got him as an already well-socialized adult. An excellent lock-down companion! Where did you get him? Is he a rescue?

manulolo
        Participant

I bought him from a reptile store in Orlando Fl. He is a good pet. My son loves him so much.

Zoodulcis

Interesting, pet store purchases don’t usually result in such relaxed pets right away. The store seldom has the time to work with them. But he looks fat and happy, so kudos to them! What’s his name, and who named him?

Zoodulcis

Oh oops, I just realized that his name is actually in the title. Did your son name him?

manulolo
          Participant

My son named him as Dino! He sold his toys and salve his birthday money to buy his geckos and supplies like tank, hire, mat. He is responsible to take care of Dino. He is doing great. My son is crazy about any kind of animal. He wants to become a Vet. He has a Instagram now. Lorenzzo.geckos check out. Thank you

Zoodulcis

You are very wise to make sure he gets experience with animal care and doesn’t assume the adults will always do it. Sounds like a good veterinarian in the making! Does he have other pets as well?

manulolo
          Participant

Yes! He has Sky its a Pomeranian ( blue Merle) she is beautiful. He has fish.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});